Purchased a Waterpik PowerSpray showerhead series at my Military exchange store in Feb. 2017.

Used it until May 2017 then it started leaking, I called Waterpik and explained the problem and asked for a repair or replace. I was asked to scan in the "insert", A metal washer and email this to them. My conversations and emails were with a lady named Allison and another lady named Morgan. I scanned and emailed to them, only to receive another email saying that was not enough and they needed a copy of my receipt of which I scanned in and emailed that to them.

Their reply after receiving the receipt , Which of course was over 30 days past, was that they could not offer me a refund unless I could ship the device and prove that it was under 30 days old. IT would have cost me as much to ship it back to them as I originally paid for the device which was only $28.00.

I believe a large company as Waterpik could have just refunded me the cost of the item. I still have all the emails that went between us Thank you for allowing me to "vent" WArren Ross , email address is warrenro@hotmail.com

Review about: Waterpik Shower Head.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Comments