Purchased a Waterpik PowerSpray showerhead series at my Military exchange store in Feb.2017.

Used it until May 2017 then it started leaking, I called Waterpik and explained the problem and asked for a repair or replace. I was asked to scan in the "insert", A metal washer and email this to them. My conversations and emails were with a lady named Allison and another lady named Morgan. I scanned and emailed to them, only to receive another email saying that was not enough and they needed a copy of my receipt of which I scanned in and emailed that to them.

Their reply after receiving the receipt , Which of course was over 30 days past, was that they could not offer me a refund unless I could ship the device and prove that it was under 30 days old. IT would have cost me as much to ship it back to them as I originally paid for the device which was only $28.00.

I believe a large company as Waterpik could have just refunded me the cost of the item.I still have all the emails that went between us Thank you for allowing me to "vent" WArren Ross , email address is warrenro@hotmail.com

Review about: Waterpik Shower Head.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Waterpik?

Comments