Marksville, Louisiana
2.3

When I ordered the WaterPik off the TV add, The add said with an order of the electric WatetPik you will get the cordless waterflosser free. I ordered 3 of them for Christmas gifts. But there was only 1WaterPic Waterflosser. They owe me 2 of the cordless WaterPik. I've emailed them 3 times and the email comes back with failure to submit. What can I do? I'm so upset being these were Christmas gifts. Please let me hear from you.ASAP.

Betty Schultz

schultz.42580@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. betty.45 is quite happy with previous waterpik that i bought at walmart in pineville and previous waterpik i purchase at walmart and stated that there is a room for improvement of waterpik i bought at walmart. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "order complaint" of waterpik water flosser and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Waterpik needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waterpik water flosser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waterpik.

Comments

I finally tried to use the new waterpik and they were of poor quality. They are made of cheap stuff.

Very unhandy to use. No compartment on it for the different brushes. I had purchased my own waterpik at Walmart and I love it.

The ones I ordered is not even close to being as good as the one I bought at Walmart. I'm going to return them for a refund.

Thanks,