I bought my water pik with different size tooth brush attachments.Bought it about 6 months ago and the last month sucks.
I will charge my toothbrush and as soon as I take it out of the base it dies, can't hold a charge.when I first got it , it worked real good and my teeth felt good but now it's just a plain old tooth brush.i would like a replacement before I go on holiday.
Has anyone had the same problem or is there a defective batch that are on shelves.I bought this tooth brush for my son who needs special care and I think his teeth are very important, he felt good using this brush so please replace ASAP
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Waterpik Complete Care Set
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."
- "Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "I bought furniture from Value city furniture 1 year and 4 months ago. they have already come out once before my warranty expired and tried to fix it, not very..."
- " I was sent as a gift your members mark 30 ounce silver insulated cup. The lead slides up doesn't seal well gets a rim of water on the..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."