100% full Not resolved
2.2

I bought my water pik with different size tooth brush attachments.Bought it about 6 months ago and the last month sucks.

I will charge my toothbrush and as soon as I take it out of the base it dies, can't hold a charge.when I first got it , it worked real good and my teeth felt good but now it's just a plain old tooth brush.i would like a replacement before I go on holiday.

Has anyone had the same problem or is there a defective batch that are on shelves.I bought this tooth brush for my son who needs special care and I think his teeth are very important, he felt good using this brush so please replace ASAP

Scottishlassie wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Waterpik and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $115 and wants Waterpik to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Waterpik waterpik complete care set for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Waterpik?

Comments