I bought my water pik with different size tooth brush attachments.Bought it about 6 months ago and the last month sucks.
I will charge my toothbrush and as soon as I take it out of the base it dies, can't hold a charge.when I first got it , it worked real good and my teeth felt good but now it's just a plain old tooth brush.i would like a replacement before I go on holiday.
Has anyone had the same problem or is there a defective batch that are on shelves.I bought this tooth brush for my son who needs special care and I think his teeth are very important, he felt good using this brush so please replace ASAP
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Waterpik Complete Care Set
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Posture Pal inventor Chris Geisert has recently started selling his Posture Pal forward head posture cushion again after a long legal battle against Bernard Brown who was demoted by Geisert..."
- "I called water pik in reference to the mold that's being held inside the Waterpik they told me to wash out with warm water and use vinegar and yet I..."
- "We had an Acorn Stairlifts representative come out to our home, as we were thinking about getting a stairlift for my mother who lives with us. She is 80 years..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "On December 13th I paid 150.00$ to Bayside Medical Center based in Hawaii for an online PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) certification class/ exam. Their website home page says that..."
- "Purchased a Whirlpool top loading washer a few years ago. The top lid has cracked and forces us to hold open the lid with a bungee cord and to..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."