1K views
2.9

Update by user Dec 04, 2016

I have received no response from the company

Original review posted by user Nov 04, 2016

I ordered the waterpik and was told full refund if not satisfied. I did not like the product so attempted to return it. The product total was 97.64

I was informed that waterpik would, indeed, refund the total charge, just had to mail back. Then I found out they do not offer a return company label.

According to their company store, shipping on their end was 7.95

No big deal, I don't have a problem with absorbing that cost. When I tried to mail it back, the cheapest cost was fed ex with 34.00! (Which was who they shipped with) USPS was 36.00!

I called 2 separate customer service lines and was told by the representive and their supervisor that no company label is provided. I informed them I was fine paying for their cost of return, and informed them of what my cost to send it back, not having a company label. They just kept reciting the company line of not paying for returns. I informed them in the past I have had to return items I purchased from a company and they provided a company label then taking the return cost from my refund. The MOST I had ever paid for a return was 12.00. Again, I was given the company line. I would like to have a label with a reasonable return cost. I am so unhappy with this experience that I would never purchase a product from them again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Waterpik Water Flosser.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service was not helpful.

Comments