2.0

Placed an online order for replacement part over one week ago. Order shown as "received" for 3 days. I called and found that the system cannot handle non-US billing address but the bad part is that it did not reject the order. When I phoned to find out what's happening to it, I was asked to place another order over the phone, which I did. Another 5 days and 3 international calls later, status is still "in warehouse" despite website shows in-stock items to ship in one business day. All I got was empty promises that they will follow-up. I will be in U.S. only a few days and I placed order early so it will be waiting in the hotel for me when I arrive. But it is not to be. On top of that, it is not like they give you free shipping. You are charged every cent for what is supposed to be standard shipping which takes about 3-4 business day. However, over the phone, they tell you that it takes 5-10 business days. Even the post office doesn't take that long.

I now don't know if they will ever ship that item but now I will have to pay for expedited service to buy from another company if I ever hope to get that replacement part, or just throw that Water-pik flosser away.

The handle of the Water-pik flosser has manufacturing / design fault. It breaks near the bottom of the handle after a while. I have 2 and both of them broke, exactly at the same place. I also saw other people reporting the same fault on the internet. Apparently, this replacement handle set is ranked top in popularly on replacement parts. That tells you how many people have to replace it.

I haven't seen such bad service in big U.S. companies for a long time. Just imagine Water-pik having such a high volume of order to ship that they can't handle a simple in-stock order on time?

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments