Kunming, Yunnan

This travel water pik product bought online in China, was used at most 2 times a day for 5 months. One day, it just didn't turn on.

It was sent to the authorized repair center. After examination, I was told it had not been used properly--to be exact, I was told I had used it in excess of 5 minutes at a time (I was not washing an elephant's tusk! This would require using several containers of water!) This was NEVER done.

In order to justify it not being under warranty, I was told I had not properly used their product. Really, really not happy with the company's after sales service!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waterpik. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waterpik.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Personal Care category for more informed decision or compare Waterpik to other companies on our site.

Comments