had less than six months and already broken. no water coming out of waterpik to clean teeth and gums.

so disappointing don't understand why something that could be so helpful to dental heath is so disappointing. maybe someday we'll have actual products on the market that will last more than six months. in the meantime i'd like to know how i can get a refund from waterpik so i can replace their faulty product with something that actually will last more that six months. also why to i have to enter at least 100 words to get attention to my disappointment with the waterpic i purchased at walgreens less that six ago?

you would think that maybe 20 words or less i could express my disappointment that i felt tonight when i tried to use my waterpik and couldn't get any water to come out of the brush i was using even after trying to switch the brushes. i've had for less than sex months but can't find the receipt to proof that because i didn't think i would need it. i'm so disappointed with my waterpik and have been telling my friends about my disappointment with your product.

another example of poor quality in products sold to consumers in this country, so what's your solution with my disappointment with the waterpik you make that only worked for me for less than six months. looking forward to your reply

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of waterpik water flosser. Waterpik needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned waterpik water flosser in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Waterpik.

Comments

Penuelas, Penuelas, Puerto Rico #1276836

had less than tree months and already broken. water reservoir is leaking out of waterpik.

I am trying to call but the number that are listing have a busy signal can get in touch with waterpik so I can get a replacement or a refund this is a faulty product. This product was purchased at Wallgreen in Puerto Rico it was register to

Aura Velazquez Registration number 323808

Please Email mi an answer at

vaurar@yahoo.com

Or send me a phone number that work

So I can talk to someone