Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really not satisfied and mad about this brand.

I have tried going to the company's website to log a complaint however you need to input in a mandatory text field the model number. I cannot find it anywhere on the defective part... Go figure.

I am hoping waterpik is reading this blog site as I am expecting full compensation on this from the company. Otherwise, i will not buy anymore from them.

Reach me at my email address

thebiglemuffski@gmail.com

Really pissed customer...waiting your reply

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Waterpik and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waterpik.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Waterpik to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waterpik?

Comments