Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really not satisfied and mad about this brand.
I have tried going to the company's website to log a complaint however you need to input in a mandatory text field the model number. I cannot find it anywhere on the defective part... Go figure.
I am hoping waterpik is reading this blog site as I am expecting full compensation on this from the company. Otherwise, i will not buy anymore from them.
Reach me at my email address
Really pissed customer...waiting your reply
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Held Shower Head
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my water pik with different size tooth brush attachments. Bought it about 6 months ago and the last month sucks. I will charge my toothbrush and as soon..."
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "1. The first one I bought not too long, then the hose where right under the handle was leaking, then I bought the second one; 2. Maybe I am not too..."
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- "We went to arby with my two children and when i approach fountain michine to get soda i noticed a puddle of nasty water i said something and they..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."