Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really not satisfied and mad about this brand.
I have tried going to the company's website to log a complaint however you need to input in a mandatory text field the model number. I cannot find it anywhere on the defective part... Go figure.
I am hoping waterpik is reading this blog site as I am expecting full compensation on this from the company. Otherwise, i will not buy anymore from them.
Reach me at my email address
Really pissed customer...waiting your reply
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I ordered a high quality wig for my daughter's Christmas present. I thought I was doing the right thing by spending over $300.00 for a top of the line wig that..."
- "I am a long time AT&T customer but I have had a horrible experience. In late October I was told by an AT&T representative that if I switched my cell..."
- "we bought an entire house of new windows from Lowe's in 2008. We paid a great deal of money for hurricane impact windows. One of the picture windows has developed..."
- "In august of 2015 installed replacement airbags new shocks and the air compressor on my 01 towncar. Thw warranty was very limited and our system was collapsed but was sure..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."