Huge disappointment with Waterpik and their products. My showerhead just broke over the joint with the flexible hose and dropped on my head while showering. I am really not satisfied and mad about this brand.
I have tried going to the company's website to log a complaint however you need to input in a mandatory text field the model number. I cannot find it anywhere on the defective part... Go figure.
I am hoping waterpik is reading this blog site as I am expecting full compensation on this from the company. Otherwise, i will not buy anymore from them.
Reach me at my email address
Really pissed customer...waiting your reply
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "Progene Test Study is a white collar scam, DONT PARTICIPATE! After receiving, following the directions very carefully and activating the already expired supplement for $.99 ($149.85 for study incompletion)..."
- "Dear Future Glam Seamless Customers, (Discount below too) I am the founder and CEO of Glam Seamless extensions and I am here to comment on the negative reviews below. Glam Seamless..."
- "Get refund to bank account..."
- " So my friend saw this add on tv, she is french and does get carried away by stuff like this so she just grabbed her card and went on the..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "Choxi ripped me off for over 100.00! I kept asking when my items would be shipped and would receive replies from their 'customer service' dept., saying they were doing everything..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."