1. The first one I bought not too long, then the hose where right under the handle was leaking, then I bought the second one;

2. Maybe I am not too lucky, while later, the same place leaking;

3. It was on sales in Costco, then I bought another pack 2-in-1;

4. Later, I found that I could order parts to replace the two hose, I called in, the lady who answered my phone from Waterpik was very rude;

5. Anyway, I don't want to through away the two unit, so I place a order for two hose, it cost me $35 USD (include $18 shipping to Canada);

6. After 2 weeks, UPS guy came, ask for another $18 duty tax before hand the package to me, I paid; then I feel something was not right;

7. I am a 50+ man, I take things very carefully, myself didn't damage it, two units has the same issue of the hose leaking, I feel unfare to pay over $50 for the parts, I can purchase another new unit with it;

8. Waterpik manufactory management, please improve the product issue, add something in the join of the handle and hose to support it, or make it flexable, so it will not damage easily.

my order number K278014

This reviewer shared experience about "good product, but need to improve the issue." and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Waterpik and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about waterpik wp 100 dental flosser from Waterpik was twice damage at the same spot , but reviewer liked product. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Waterpik.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Waterpik to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Waterpik?

Comments