Waterpik - You are the judger

1. The first one I bought not too long, then the hose where right under the handle was leaking, then I bought the second one;

2. Maybe I am not too lucky, while later, the same place leaking;

3. It was on sales in Costco, then I bought another pack 2-in-1;

4. Later, I found that I could order parts to replace the two hose, I called in, the lady who answered my phone from Waterpik was very rude;

5. Anyway, I don't want to through away the two unit, so I place a order for two hose, it cost me $35 USD (include $18 shipping to Canada);

6. After 2 weeks, UPS guy came, ask for another $18 duty tax before hand the package to me, I paid; then I feel something was not right;

7. I am a 50+ man, I take things very carefully, myself didn't damage it, two units has the same issue of the hose leaking, I feel unfare to pay over $50 for the parts, I can purchase another new unit with it;

8. Waterpik manufactory management, please improve the product issue, add something in the join of the handle and hose to support it, or make it flexable, so it will not damage easily.

my order number K278014

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Product
  • What I disliked
    • Twice damage at the same spot

Reason of review:
good product, but need to improve the issue.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Wp 100
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #824168 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Waterpik? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Waterpik. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Waterpik.
Filing a new complaint about